Monday, August 29, 2016

Let's talk denim.





Look 1: Sweater, Top, Denim, Boots; Look 2: Button-down, Denim, Boots
All c/o Tommy Bahama

I don't know about you guys,
but I can have the most difficult time finding 
quality denim that makes me feel and look great.
The right wash, length and cut...
something that should be so simple can get quite complicated.

I was really excited when I came across Tommy Bahama's Denim collection
because they've already done all of the hard work for you.
Great, basic cuts of denim in flattering washes that will make you feel your best.

Today I went with the Tema Skinny Jeans in the Dark Ocean Wash.
I love them! You can't go wrong with a classic skinny in a dark wash.
It hits mid-rise and comes true to size with a slender fit hip to ankle. 

Right now is the perfect time to add a new pair of jeans to your Fall
closet because Tommy Bahama is currently offering buy 1 get 1 50% off.
Buy one full-price men’s or women’s denim bottom and get one pair 
of equal or lesser value at 50% off. {offer excludes shorts, clam diggers and skirts}
Campaign runs August 25-September 12 online and in U.S. + Canadian full-price retail stores.

Be sure to take advantage, guys! You don't want to miss it.
Happy shopping! xoxo


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That hot pink is so pretty on you!

Jamie
http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com/

Jalisa said...

You look so beautiful, girlie! I love your hair and that lip color looks so good on you and I love how it matches the pops of pink in your outfit. I know, finding the perfect pair of jeans can be such a pain. I've never tried any of Tommy Bahama's, I'll have to look into them! Thanks so much for sharing, girlie, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

XO,

Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com

Unknown said...

Love your pink top! Cute baby bump! =)

~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Follow Me:
Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin