Monday, April 11, 2016

The perfect Spring dress.



 Dress: Chicwish, c/o; Wedges: Nordstrom; Bag: Tory Burch; Sunnies: Karen Walker

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a great weekend.
Jonathan was traveling all last week with work
so Hugh and I were happy to get him home!

Now I just need this week to fly.
My girlfriends and I are getting together this weekend 
to celebrate our sweet friend that's soon expecting a baby boy.
I love it when friends join the mom club:)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! xo


8 comments:

fashchronicles said...

That dress is amazing! Loving both the embroidery and the off shoulder!

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Girl Meets Bow said...

This is such a cute dress! I'm so in love with the off-the-shoulder trend this season!

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely dress!

Paula- www.livingpaula.com

Unknown said...

I love the vibrant color and the design of the dress is lovely
Red Reticule

Leah Behr said...

Seriously love this dress on yo! So perfect!!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

Sofie Martine said...

Love this outfit so much :D

http://sofiemartine.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress, perfect for this time of the year!

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @Poshclassymom

Edye Nicole said...

Love those shoes girl <33

Blessings,
Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com