Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Most asked questions + WIWW

Dress: Riffraff, c/o; Heels: Steve Madden; Bag: Prima Donna , c/o; Sunnies: Prada c/o Ditto

Hey guys!
Hope everyone is having a good week:)
I've gotten a lot of questions regarding
a few different things with the blog.
Ranging from prepping posts to hair and makeup.
Interacting with all of you is my hands-down,
number one favorite thing about blogging
so I thought I'd take this post to answer
a few questions that I seem to get asked the most...

How did your blog get started?
I originally started when Jonathan and I got married
as a means of documenting our new lives together.
I started receiving more and more questions about clothing I wore,
so I decided why not turn it into a platform for life and style-
killing two birds with one stone;)

Who takes your pictures and what kind of camera do you use?
My awesooooome husband.
Seriously y'all,
I don't brag on him enough but he's amazing.
So supportive, so patient.
This fun little gig for sure wouldn't happen without him.
He shoots with a Nikon D3100 and uses a 50mm fixed lens.

How do you curl your hair?
I use an Enzo Milano curling wand.
I can't even sing praises high enough for this hair wand.
I have used this product since college and am still a faithful fan.
If you're in the market, run get one now

How do I shop the clothes you post on Instagram?
Sign up here using your email address. 
{Best to do this from computer, I hear people have trouble from a mobile device.}
After you've signed up, simply double tap a picture I post on Instagram.
Direct links to all items are then emailed straight to your inbox.

What makeup products do you use?
I could do a post on this alone {and may in the future},
but below is a quick rundown of what's in my everyday routine:
Contouring {on a good day, haha}-It Cosmetics Contouring Kit  
Go-to everyday gloss-MAC Lipglass: color Please Me

That covers everything for now!
If you ever have questions about anything else
 please feel free to shoot me an email {elizabetheuna[at]gmail[dot}com}.
I'd love to chat!

xoxo
Two features of the week:
Regally Soled                                                       The Closet Crush



Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made


9 comments:

A Viza Style said...

such a pretty color & dress! perfect for the end of summer outings.

-Andréa

A.Viza Style

Sarah Isis D said...

That pink dress! seriously soooooo cute!

Unknown said...

Love the mix of pink and turquoise! Thank you so much for hosting the link up and for featuring me this week - how exciting!!


Kacie
RegallySoled.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

So pretty in pink!

Alice
www.happpinessatmidlife.com

Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Unknown said...

You're such a doll! Love your look!!! And thank you so much for selecting my post from last week!!!!

www.theclosetcrush.com

Unknown said...

Love the hot pink shade of the pretty off-shoulder dress! The link-up sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!

Prudence
www.prudencepetitestyle.com

Jaymie Ashcraft said...

Your pink dress is so cute!!!!
Jaymie
www.jaymieashcraft.com
I'd love for you to join my Fridays Fashions link up.:)

Daily Sports USA said...

Stunning! That dress is gorgeous and looks amazing on you, I really like the color.

Unknown said...

The color of this dress is so stunning on you!

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom