Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stripes + Plaid + WIWW Link-Up

Striped Top: similar here, Vest: local purchase but love this one! Denim: here
Hat: similar here, Belt: here, Bag: Shop Prima Donna, c/o; Jewelry: hereherehere

It really hit me this weekend that Hugh is becoming a little boy. 
When did this happen?!
He is now a little person.
Ugh, it makes my heart swell and break all at the same time.

This week was a big one for him.
He turned 10 months old and is crawling up a storm.
This babe is also quite the talker.
Not that we're surprised, he is his mother's son;)

P.S. Be sure to check back tomorrow for an awesome giveaway...
I'm teaming up with some fabulous bloggers to give away $400 in either Paypal cash or e-gift card!


Welcome back and thanks for joining in the link-up! xoxo

Two features of the week:
Classy Yet Trendy                                                     Love Lucy Girl




Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You both look amazing! He is such a handsome little guy! I loved seeing you the other night. I hope we can get together soon!

Jess said...

I love the stripes and plaid and those jeans are a perfect fit! xxoo

Unknown said...

Having four kids, I think it's always sad when they're growing out of one stage or another and I feel a slight panic that I can't freeze time and hold onto the little precious things they're doing. But then the next stage has something fun to distract me with, and all is right with the world again.
http://absolutelytara.com

Unknown said...

Those jeans are so incredible on you! Kiddies sure grow up way too quickly. My son (6 years old) does not like getting a hug & kiss goodbye at school anymore...makes me so sad that he is growing up.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Anonymous said...

Loving the jeans! And I love that you styled them with a tucked in shirt and belt .. different than what most bloggers are doing right now .. what a trend setter!

-Morgan
www.how2wearit.com

Becky M said...

Love the vest!! The belt is really pretty too!

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

Unknown said...

Also, which local store had the vest? I have been looking for one that isn't the JCrew one.

Unknown said...

This outfit is so cool! I love how you mixed the 2 prints. Great jeans too--they looks amazing on you.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Leah Behr said...

Love the plaid and stripes together. Those flares look so great on you!

xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

Straight A Style said...

So excited to find your blog through Leah and start joining this awesome link up! I love your stripes and plaid combo. So excited flares are coming back. You look ahhhmazing in yours. Legs for days.

Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

Unknown said...

Great look! I love the pattern mixing and your belt!
This Side of Paradise