Wednesday, November 5, 2014

All about the vest & WIWW Link-Up.

Vest: local boutique; Shirt: similar here; Booties: love these and these; Hat: similar here and here
*Vests I'm Coveting: 1234567*

Ohhhh, the vest.
Such a great fall staple.
Especially down here in the South where it's often not quite cool enough for a full-on coat.
I know a lot of you have probably seen this herringbone vest a hundred times this season
{especially if you follow me on Instagram},
but I just love it...so here's a hundred and one;) 

I've also shared a few of my favorite vest picks in the links above.
A couple are currently marked down, so don't miss out!

As always, thanks SO much for linking up with us!
Wednesdays have become so much fun, thanks to you.

XOXO


Two features of the week:
Amateur Ariel                            Pretty Petals




Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this outfit. I have similar pieces in my closet and will need to recreate this great weekend outfit.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

P.S. Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Rebecca said...

OMG the vest is one of my all-time fave Fall outfits - it's just so perfect for the mild SoCal fall and you ladies are doing it so right!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

Love the buffalo plaid under the vest! I have the J.Crew version, and I would love to get a buffalo plaid shirt to copy this look.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Unknown said...

Oooh, I so love this look! It has an edgy feel that is perfect for Fall. Who would have ever thought that buffalo plaid could be edgy?? I love it!

Kacie
RegallySoled.com

Anonymous said...

Buffalo and herringbone, two great combos! Love this look!

Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

Brooke said...

That vest is totally worth of 101 wears :) It's the best!!

Brooke
www.pumpsandpushups.com

Susan said...

Oh my gosh I love this vest! And you paired it so well with the plaid and the hat! I love this outfit!! Thank you so much for joining J and myself {www.2catsandchloe.com} for the Celebrate Southern Linkup! I’m pinning your post to our official Celebrate Southern Pin Board now! Cheers!

Unknown said...

Love this vest! It's a great print. Looks really versatile.

http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Stylin' In St. Louis said...

This is just the best look for fall! A great vest and a plaid shirt! Perfect!
xo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com

Jess said...

I love love love this look on you! I have a very similar vest on have way, and this post makes me so excited to get my hands on it! I love the plaid that you paired with it! It's a perfect outfit for fall girl! Xoxo

Unknown said...

Personally, I love when fashion bloggers showcase the same item in a million posts. It just proves that it really is a wardrobe staple, how versatile it is and it is like having your own personal magazine dedicated to a great piece of clothing. I LOVE THIS LOOK, and think that your herringbone vest is what differentiates it from a million similar looks. Good job raiding that local boutique!

Thank you so much for joining the #reasonstodress linkup and I hope to have you back tomorrow!

Angie from reasons to dress