Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Plaid picks and a big announcement!


Like everyone else, I cannot get enough of this print!
I consider it a neutral in the fall and winter months.
It's finally starting to cool off here in Alabama,
so the plaid in my closet is finally starting to make its appearance.
I thought I'd share some of my picks with you guys...
hope you enjoy!

I also have some very exciting news to share with you guys!
I'm teaming up with Grace of Gracefullee Made and Brenna of Chic Street Style
to bring you a new link-up- What I Wore Wednesday!
At the link-up, you can share anything fashion related.
So come promote your blog, see some fun things, and make new friends.
We launch tomorrow-can't wait to see what amazing outfits all of you have come up with!


P.S. You can also catch me over at the Trend Spin Link-Up today...
thanks so much for the feature, ladies!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

looking forward to participate!

Irene
www.thedailylace.com

Unknown said...

I love plaid as well. Ugh I love fall ;)


Nightchayde

Grace Lee said...

I CANNOT wait to launch this with you ;) MUAH!

XOXO
Grace

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see you Irene! xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Me tooooo! Obsessed!

Elizabeth said...

Me too, pretty girl!!! xoxoxoxo

Lauren said...

Elizabeth, I am loving plaid too for the season, except I really don't have as many plaid pieces as I should! Must add that to my Fall list LOL it's a long one!

Lauren xo
Sophisticated In Style

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Plaid is my favorite!