Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A little scare.

Dress: ASOS Maternity, Booties: Sole Society, Tortoise Necklace: Stella Rae c/o,
Turquoise Necklace: gifted, Bow Bracelet and Gold Rings: Born Pretty c/o

This week has been quite eventful...
our little prince gave us a bit of a scare yesterday.
Around lunch time I started having what I can best 
describe as "stomach tightness," because how the heck 
would I know what contractions feel like??
I thought maybe I was just being overly cautious, 
but decided to go ahead and give my doctor a call.
After an hour of chugging water, resting, and still no improvement
they wanted me to go ahead and get to the hospital.
Sure enough, we did have some minor contractions going on.
They gave me a shot which did stop them and I'm
not dilated at all so that's great to hear!
Looks like the next few weeks baby and I will be getting plenty of r&r.
We still have another 7 weeks of cooking to do so if you would
say a small prayer that little boy would stay in 
there until the end of March I would greatly appreciate it:)


On a much, much lighter and different note...I was thrilled to receive this bow bracelet 
and ring set from Born Pretty. Their jewelry selection is enormous! Seriously-super big.
What's even better are the prices. Incredibly affordable, you can't beat it!
And to make it even better, they're giving all BOL readers 10% off!
Just use code "EHT10" at checkout.


Before I return to my new home for the next 7 weeks {the living room couch},
I couldn't leave you without sharing my Wednesday picks.
Looks like I'll be doing a lot more of my shopping online the next few weeks!



Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for health, healing, rest and peace.

Caitlin @ Crossroads of the Heart said...

sending you prayers!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I'm glad everything is okay! Prayers your way!