Friday, November 8, 2013

Working for the weekend.


Top: PB&J Boutique c/o, Skinnies: H&M {similar here}, Leopard flats: Target {similar here}, 
Necklaces: J.Crew Factory- here and here {on sale!}, Clutch: F21 {similar here}, Lips: MAC-Viva Glam V



TGIF everybody! 
Growing this babe, the weeks seem longer and the weekends shorter.
I can't believe we are almost at the halfway point of baking this baby!
It's going by fast and slow all at the same time.

Speaking of my growing bump,
this beautiful PB&J Boutique top will be perfect for my changing shape the next few months.
The flow is fabulous and I adore the feather print!
PB&J offers a great selection of vintage boutique clothing that is so pretty and timeless.
I've already picked out a few items that will hopefully end up under my tree this year! *hint J, hint*
Check them out here!

Before I run, I haven't done a preg update in a while...so I'll leave ya with that:)

How far along: 20 weeks {this Monday}


Baby is the size of: a banana

Maternity clothes: 
Still wearing most of my same tops...did just order a couple of
maternity pants and currently sporting my belly band.

Sleep: Better,
but baby is literally standing on my bladder {have the sonogram to prove it!},
so I have to pee all the time!

Best moment of the week:
Finding out the gender that I can't wait to share with you guys next week!!

Miss anything: Have really been craving feta this week.

Food cravings: 
Anything. Everything. Get in my tummy. Now.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope, feeling great!

Have you started to show yet:
Yep, had my first couple of strangers point out my bump last week.
Thanks Kroger employees;)

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: In-but sure is getting shallow in there!

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time:
Happy most of the time {hubs might disagree...haha}

Looking forward to:
The holidays back in Bama and shopping for this little bitty!

7 comments:

Stylishly in love said...

Beautiful look on you. Love the print on your blouse.

Happy Friday! :)

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You're so CUTE!!! Isn't the belly band awesome? I loved that option in between my regular pants and maternity pants.

Unknown said...

Super cute, love your leopard loafers!

Sweets of Life said...

Great outfit. Love the top. Looks pretty amazing.
xo, Petra

http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

Alina Florence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alina Florence said...

Congratulations! I hope this baby brings you nothing but happiness in your life. I remember when I had mine (boy) back when I was in last year of college and it was sure hard to manage him and my studies. I remember I had an argumentative essay to write but had no topics so I searched on google for argumentative essay topics UK which immensely helped me out in a time of need and saved me and my grades.

Jennifer Aniston said...

Various bloggers sort out some way to make an everyday compensation reliant upon their webpage traffic alone. Routinely, these bloggers don't seem to have any obvious commercials on their site. So how are they getting cash? A significant part of the time, the secret is auxiliary advancing. What is partner advancing? Get the fundamentals underneath and sort out some way to combine auxiliary displaying into your own site.
By: nhs amazon discount code